Last Revised: 11/8/2021
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Company. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at Aferguson@FergusonFamilyPractice.com
Further, you agree that, if you violate, or display any likelihood or violating, any of your agreements contained in this section, the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
Company strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our website. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our website is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, Company shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other websites from Company are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. Company does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites.
THIRD PARTY REFERENCES / HYPERLINKS
This web site may link you to other sites on the internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of Company, and you acknowledge that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the other site by or any association with its operators.
INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
You hereby warrant that any information you submit to Company through this web site (via comments, forums, forms, groups, membership area, etc.) is owned by you and that you have the necessary authority to submit such information. You hereby grant Company a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to display, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any suggestions, ideas, and information that you provide to Company.
You further agree that you shall not submit or transmit any content through this web site or to Company that is:
- Obscene, vulgar, or pornographic;
- Encourages the commission of a crime or violation of a law;
- Violates any state or federal law in the U.S. and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- Infringes the intellectual rights of a third party;
- Is otherwise offensive or inappropriate based upon the type of content and information provided by Company and/or third parties on this web site;
- Harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user;
- Upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to us, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason;
- Transmit or otherwise make available through the Site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes; or
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any Company Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including but not limited to the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
Company reserves the right to remove or otherwise delete any content or submission from you that violates these rules, or which are inappropriate in Company’s sole discretion, without liability or warning to you.
Company reserves the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials and court officials in the investigation or prosecution of any crime or lawsuit. You agree to hold Company harmless from any consequences or actions taken by Company in cooperation with such law enforcement investigation or court order.
If you need to contact us, you can email us at Aferguson@FergusonFamilyPractice.com, call us at 512-878-2119, or send us a letter to 1228 Hwy 123, San Marcos, TX.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TESTIMONIALS: Any case studies, testimonials, and examples on this website are exceptional results, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. There is no guarantee you will duplicate the results stated here.
In fact, as with any product or service, we know that some people will purchase our products but never use them at all, and therefore will get no results whatsoever. You should therefore assume that you will obtain no results.
We may provide links to web pages which are not part of our web family. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the information or links you may find there.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THE SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THIS MATERIAL OR WEBSITE OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES, WHICH ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES. OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE MATERIALS OR USE OF THIS SITE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY, OR ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AMOUNT OF COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTORS EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID TO COMPANY FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION